What is Chad Chase?
Chad Chase is a 2D platformer roguelite game, currently in Alpha stage of development. Join a group of adventurers in this wacky world and try to get their food back from a Douche Bear!
Features present in the Alpha version:
- You can try it for free!
- 2 characters to choose from.
- Singleplayer and local Co-op.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- Cute enemies to
murder defend yourself from.
- It gets more difficult as the game progresses. (I may have exaggerated a bit.)
- Permadeath when you run out of lives.
- One boss fight available.
*Update Alpha 1.0.3*
- Balanced swordman's second skill.
- Added a boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where there was no collision on city boundary.
- Fixed some platforms that you could not be dropped from.
- Fixed an issue where you could not open chests with archer's melee attacks.
- I haven't updated pvp mode yet!
- More characters and enemies.
- Boss fights.
- Skill tree system.
- Equipments and crafting.
Paid DLC um, not this one.
- PVP mode.
Hello there! My name is Keigo Gomi, I'm a game design student (hopefully in my last year). Chad Chase is being developed as my final project at PUC-SP.
You can follow Chad Chase on Discord and Twitter!